Oil changes are the single most crucial aspect of car maintenance. Engine oil serves many valuable purposes but can become contaminated from dirt, particles and other impurities and deposits over time.
Routine maintenance schedules keep your car’s engine well lubricated, improving performance and reducing wear between parts.
Our professional Oil Change service includes:
- Check and replace oil, oil filter, and other filters
- Grease universal joints, steering and suspension components, where applicable
- Check under the chassis for component integrity, leaks, CV boot issues, and wear of steering components.
- Visually inspect belts, wiper blades, and exterior lights
- Check tire pressure and adjust as necessary
- Check fluids and lubricants such as coolant, brake fluids, power steering, transmission, and windshield washer fluids, and replace them as necessary
Take advantage of Fix Auto Service offers
Free Oil Filter Replacement with an Oil Change Service
Free vehicle inspection
Includes all types of cars
Valid at all Fix Auto service centers
Valid until September 30th
Terms and conditions apply